For further research

 In this post, I would like to show you some of my favorite blogs which I usually take inspiration from! If you feel like exploring and finding new and relevant topics, you can start scrolling through them! 

The first blog I would like to mention is the Body Image Movement, for the introduction. Their goal is to promote positive mental, emotional, and physical health as well as try to educate the society about positive body image. They want to acknowledge all bodies no matter what size they come in and celebrate all the good things our bodies do for us. They try to explain how important it is to cherish what we have. 

I chose to share with you a Stephanie Yeeboah body positive blog. She has been an active influencer for over 12 years now, is originally from London and her blog is concerning a variety of subjects including beauty, travel, plus-size fashion, … Her goal is to distribute the idea of body positivity and mental health. Stephanie is on her blog also sharing some of her traumas and challenges involving experiencing bullying, self-esteem and confidence, and fatphobia. This blog is my personal favourite, because you can tell just by reading through Stephanie's articles that she really speaks from the heart and is just human, as the rest of us, and she is not afraid to show it!



The Adios Barbie blog has become my most read blog in the past few weeks too, as I was researching for this blog and found it. I have to admit, I have not followed this one for a long time, but I tried to read through as much as I could (not just for the research, haha) and realized that it was very interesting and for me eye opening! It is a feminist site and they try to broaden the concepts of body image while including LGBTQ+ community, dis/ability, age, size, and race. At Adios Barbie they not only create articles, but also collaborate on campaigns, lectures, and events that interest in body positivity, power, and beauty. Their motto is “Think freely and live fully!”, and I can't do anything but to agree.

Comments